Join us on board Heather Grace and explore the stunning north coast of Mallorca.
On board activities: Snorkelling, paddle boarding, scurfing
This pretty little picnic cruiser was built on the south coast of England by Berry of Weymouth in 1979. Now beautifully and imaginatively renovated, with many additional extras including a large sunbed, onboard bathroom and bespoke chestnut table, Heather Grace is the perfect little day tripper for coastal cruising in Mallorca.
Capacity: 12 guests
Included in price: Captain, insurance, snorkelling gear, 2 paddleboards
About Heather Grace
Heather Grace, originally called Sidewinder, was built in Weymouth, UK in 1979. She was used for day trips viewing the Navy fleet in Portland. Her previous owners at Misty Isle Boat Trips then renamed her Heather Grace, and operated her for day trips in the beautiful Isle of Skye in Scotland. Now relocated to her new home in Port de Sóller, Heather Grace has been beautifully and imaginatively renovated and offers many additional extras including a large sunbed, onboard bathroom, shaded seating area and bespoke chestnut table, and is the perfect little day tripper for coastal cruising in Mallorca.
Heather Grace is available for:
- Private day charters
- Private sunset charters
- Coastal restaurant tours
- Snorkeling trips
- Large group bookings
- Team building events
- Wedding parties
- Family friendly adventure
- …and is simply perfect for that special wedding proposal!
Contact us to plan your perfect day aboard.
Prior to every charter, your captain will give a short safety briefing in compliance with MCA charter regulations.
- Fully commercially qualified captains with a minimum of 5 years skippering experience in international waters.
- All our captains hold the following additional in-date certificates as standard: First Aid, Fire Fighting, Sea Survival
- Provided on all our boats. Safety equipment as required by MCA coding. First aid kits (including jellyfish creams and anti-seasickness tablets).